Summer is here and Memphis Entrepreneur Academy is the one camp that will really rock your kids summer!
- The Power of Ownership; at MEA, our programs are design to educate the power of ownership and creativity. Our youth are seldom let in on the connection between ownership and wealth creation.
- Engages young people by teaching math, reading, writing and communication within the motivating context of starting and operating a small business.
- Teach young people about the market economy and how ownership leads to wealth creation. Entrepreneurs are determined, confident, creative, self-motivated, innovative, curious and visionary. If we can teach all of our kids to think that way, we all stand to gain.
- Encourages an entrepreneurial mindset so our youth will succeed whether they pursue higher education, enter the workforce, or become entrepreneurs.
- Makes young people financially literate so they can save and invest to achieve goals like home ownership and retirement.
- Fighting Youth Joblessness, Owner-entrepreneurship education also tackles youth unemployment. The youth unemployment rate is brutal–16% to 25% since the market meltdown of 2008.
- Entrepreneurship education can create jobs, encourage students to stay in school, and provide economic rescue for people in our low-income communities.
- Owning even the simplest small business fills a teen with pride of his or her self and community.
- Children discover that they can participate in our economy and earn money. They quickly realize that to do so, they must to learn to read, write, math and Integrate academia and the real world.
- Entrepreneurship is about much more than business. It is a way of thinking, of seeing opportunities and of exploring multiple solutions to a problem, skills that can be applied to life.
Summer Camp 2015 over view:
Our new Summer Session is the most rewarding program you will ever witness. It puts more valuable content in a 7 week training you will get anywhere. Checkout the topics and the agenda…
- Business Development
- List Building
- Social Media
- Automated Marketing
- Direct Mail
- Video Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
Week 1 and 2
- History of American Business Titans
- Branding and Experience Marketing
- How to build a movement of Fans and Buyers
- Developing a business Ideal
Week 3 and 4
- How to Inspire Action in Every Audience
- Images, Layout, Colors, and Design
- Copywriting that converts
- Speaking, Communicating, and Media
- Clothes, Fashion Picture posing Video shooting
- Developing a business
Week 5 and 6
- Websites Design WordPress Social Media Mining
- List Building
- Focus Groups
- Publicity Events
- Pitching the Media
- Joint Venturing
- Media coaching
- Writing Proposals
- EMK (electronic media kit)
- Bio writing
- Booking speaking and performing gigs
Applying all six weeks and preparing for crowd funding and networking event.
By completion of this course of studies, your teenager will be able to:
- Launch their own business
- Create expert sales and marketing campaigns
- Pitch the media
- Know what it takes to build a good website and build a list of fans through social media
- Get hired and make money providing marketing services for their own clients.
- Market themselves and their talents both online and offline
- Better understand what their full potential really is